Today’s “Do you dōTERRA daily?” is actually yesterdays. Oops…if you have a problem with this being a day late then you can go back and read the blog from last week titled “Ugh… I’m Sorry”
Yesterday was my daughters bridal shower. It was an extremely busy, beautiful day. I made sure to ask the blushing bride what she wanted in the diffuser. Her favorite scent is cinnamon
We had food, games and opening of presents, all the traditional bridal shower things. Then as each guest left we gave them a bath salt ornament. These are quick and easy gifts that were a total hit 😊
Here’s all you need:
- Plastic Ball Ornament – You can get these at your local craft store. Now is the time to purchase for next year.
- Salt – I like sea salt or Pink Himalayan salt. You can also use Epsom salt.
- Tea – I generally use Organic Chamomile. This adds a bit of color and is completely safe for the bath.
- Essential Oils – For these ones we used Lavender but you can add any essential oils that you want to bathe in. For a bath I generally suggest no more than 6-10 drops of whatever oil you like to add.
- (You can get fancy and add dye like in the featured picture. I think they are super pretty but I’m careful when adding any color. Plus it is a lot more work.)
Funny side note story. There is a reason that you should add the essential oils (EO) to the salts, then the salts to the bath and not just drop essential oils into your bath water then sit down. Ummm… EO’s float. If you’ve added them to the salt then the salt weighs it down to mix with the water. But let’s say you just add EO’s to your water then sit down…on top of the EO’s… ummm… it might make for an uncomfortable bath if you get what I’m saying.