Are your makeup brushes in need of some deep cleaning? This is one of the reasons that we have skin problems. We never think about cleaning our brushes. Today’s “Do you dōTERRA daily” is a makeup brush cleanser that is super easy and only requires three simple ingredients.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils into a small bowl.
- Swirl your makeup brush in the Fractionated Coconut Oil mixture for 30 seconds, or until you see the makeup stored in your brush start to come out.
- Rub in a circular motion on the palm of hand to help get the makeup out.
- Rinse the brush under warm water. Gently squeeze brush bristles until clean, and the water runs clear. Note: Make sure to point the bristles down when running under water. Direct water contact may loosen the glue where the bristles are attached and shorten the life of your brushes.
- Let your newly cleaned makeup brushes dry on a towel for four hours, or until dry. Repeat once a month, or as needed.
And just because I like to have options, I thought you might like a few too…